Welcome to the Wrenn Railways Collectors Club
The WRCC has over 200 members, including members from Australia, Canada, USA & South Africa.
Limited Edition Wagons are commissioned on a regular basis and these are offered to Members first. Issues so far have included 5-Plank Coal Wagons, Salt Vans, Banana Vans, Gunpowder Vans & Ventilated Vans.
The WRCC has issued 3 guides known as "Wrenn Seekers". These cover the Locomotives, Coaches and Wagons produced by G & R Wrenn of Basildon up to 1992.
"The Wrenn Tracker" - A newsletter issued every 3 months. Examples of features included are:
- The history of the G & R Wrenn Company
- A Sales & Wants column - free to Members
- Latest Auction results
- Member's articles for both the enthusiast and collector
- Member's letters, comments and frustrations!
- Details about other products made or sold by Wrenn; e.g. Trackwork, Ephemera, Lima, Formula 152 Cars, Horn Control Sets, Tri-ang Minix Cars, Electric Model Boats, Master Mariner Boats, Hornby-Dublo and Tri-ang TT !!
- Details about forthcoming Train-related events
The Wrenn Railways Collectors Club is represented every year at the Warley National Model Railway Exhibition held during November at the NEC in Birmingham. Attendance at this event has currently replaced the traditional "Wrenn F.E.D." which had been held every year at Marlow. See Press for details of forthcoming events.
Join the Wrenn Railways Collectors Club here, (Adobe Reader required).